Saturday, February 19, 2011

A cat and four dogs...

As I was driving into our complex this morning I noticed a cat taking a nap under the branches of a tree.  Needless to say, I grabbed my camera to take some photos. There was no time to swap lenses, but who cares!  I'm doing this for the fun of it...





“Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.  True, and they have many other fine qualities as well” Missy Dizick

This post will not be complete without some of photos of dogs, so here goes:




  

Last, but not least, a photo of my beloved son, Stretch.  He's very camera shy, so this was nothing but a fluke!


“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”  Josh Billings

 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, love those glowing eyes on that cat! And Stretch is very cute, too. I love the clarity of your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Stretchy-Boy!!! Give him a big kiss from me. X.

    ReplyDelete